We pride ourselves in hiring energetic, artistic, and committed team members who are willing to learn, work hard and find solutions. That’s why we are looking for people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future and are proud to be a part of our organization.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to deliver world-class designs catered to the needs of the game.
- Stay in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Review engineering deliverables to ensure alignment with the design intent
- Communicate effectively and directly with the task owners as and when required.
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity, including the design and production of screen layouts, UI Guideline/Design System, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons.
- Review requirements and specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Develop design solutions for mobile and web platforms
Education & Experience Required
- UG / PG: Any. A degree in graphic design, UX design, or a similar field is preferable.
- 5 to 8 years of good experience in UI/UX design.
- A MUST – Should be hands-on at work and lead by example.
- A MUST – Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in creating wireframes/prototypes preferably using tools like Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Experience in Responsive and Parallax designs is a must.
- Knowledge of articulating User interface and User experience
- A great team player in an agile environment with the ability to work closely with developers, product owners, technical writers, and other UI designers.
- Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- Strong creative, technical, and problem-solving skills