We are looking for a Senior SEO Executive to manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy in order to improve rankings across all major search networks. As a Senior SEO Executive, you’ll identify strategies, techniques, and tactics to increase the number of visitors to a website and obtain a high-ranking placement on the results page of search engines.
- On-page and Off-page optimization
- All associated steps, including website structure, technical SEO, keyword analysis, meta tags, titles, submissions, traffic analysis, rank optimization, etc.
- Check search phrases, rankings, and analytics on a regular basis to keep track of performance and give suggestions for improvement
- Create and manage SEO campaign for high intent and high-volume search keywords and drive relevant traffic to the platform
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Analyse and identify content gaps by performing continuous keyword research – including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities optimizing content for improved search results
- Work closely with content and content marketing teams
- Regularly conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Use social media to distribute content and encourage more external sites to connect to it.
- Keep track of the search engines’ algorithms to stay current with changes
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or practical experience in related field
- Minimum 3+ years of experience required in SEO
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine interest in SEO and/or digital marketing
- Brilliant analytical skills, with an ability to quickly translate data-driven insights into actions
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Detailed knowledge of current SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, SEMRush, ahrefs, MOZ, etc.) and practices
- Understanding of WordPress/Joomla or other content management systems
- Expert in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs