- Work with business teams in the company to understand their requirements, plan & deliver reporting and dashboarding solutions and drive data-based actionable decisions.
- Develop reporting dashboards with multiple KPIs and monitor them diligently to assess problems and solve them quickly.
- Design and plan solutions to automate reporting and dashboarding
- Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot reports and dashboards
Education and Experience Required
- BE/B. Tech from Tier 1/2 Engineering Colleges
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics role with expertise in Tableau and SQL/NoSQL query writing
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Tableau desktop with a strong understanding of Tableau architecture and administration.
- Knowledge of complex SQL query writing and performance tuning with databases like MySQL
- Knowledge of complex NoSQL query writing and performance tuning with databases like MongoDB
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyze and present data and drive clear insights to lead decisions that improve KPIs.
- Excellent technical as well as communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, other departments, and partners.
- Detail-oriented and must have an aptitude for solving unstructured problems. You should work in a self-directed environment, own tasks, and drive them to completion.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize conflicting requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to succinctly summarize key findings.