As a Senior Automation Quality Analyst (Web & Mobile Games), you would be responsible for applying principles and best practices of quality assurance throughout the game development life cycle. You would be responsible for developing test plans and test cases for all the products developed within the company.
- Experience in online rummy, poker, casino, lottery, or gaming
- Knowledge of automation testing tools
- Eagerness to explore the latest testing software, techniques, and trends.
- Passion for games and the gaming industry.
- Familiar with unfuddle or Jeera
Education and Experience Required
- 3+ Years of professional experience in Game Testing on WEB and MOBILE platforms – iOS and Android.
- B.E/B.Tech in computer science or MCA degree. Diploma holders are not eligible.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, communication, problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of game test life cycle
- Knowledge of Web and Mobile game testing
- Knowledge of manual functionality testing, bug identification, and reporting in a structured way.
- Knowledge of Load/Stress testing, performance testing, etc – jMeter, SQL Profiler, etc
- Knowledge of WEB and Mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
- Experience in analyzing the device logs and usage of debugging tools.
- Experience in bug tracking and test management tools.