- Ensure prompt and accurate service and achievement of targets
- To conduct and initiate weekly/monthly team and client meetings on regular basis to ensure all problems are dealt with effectively & efficiently
- To identify training / coaching needs of the team members and provide the same to the Manager
- To assist new members of the team by updating knowledge & bridge process gaps
- Be directly responsible towards fostering the development of team by motivating them
- Accountable for smooth flow of operations
- Take process improvement initiatives to add value in the system.
- Graduate from any stream
- Good Comm. Skills.
- Min 2+ year of exp as Quality from Outbound/inbound process.
- Good analytical skills in English
- Knows all Quality tools
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well in and promote a team environment
- Excellent understanding
- Customer Service
- Quality focus