We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join the Passion Gaming team. The QA team is responsible for ensuring the stability and accuracy of the game and the features beneath. It is critical that the player experience remains smooth and bug free. We are looking for someone who is passionate about gaming and has an eye for perfection.
- Performing functional, regression, gameplay and content testing
- Effective bug reports with accurate STRs and tracking them from discovery to resolution, highlighting & discussing key issues with development team
- Actively participate in daily stand-up meetings and bug triages to relay progress.
- Design and execute test cases based on the scope of the project or feature
- Learn quickly and adapt to the environment
- Communicate effectively with Development and QA teams throughout the testing phase of the assigned game(s) and take ownership of the game’s testing aspects until the game/feature is thoroughly tested and submitted.
- Ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained.
Education and Experience Required
- 3+ years’ of experience in software testing (preferably gaming) with excellent communication skills
- Strong testing skills with a good grasp of testing methodologies, best practices, and procedures
- Overall understanding of the software life cycle and how quality applies to it
- Prior/hands-on experience in testing Mobile or web games/applications
- Experience in testing APIs using Postman
- Experience in writing SQL queries and understanding database structures
- Ability to develop test cases based on requirements
- Experience with one of the bug reporting tools such as JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.
- Experience of working with proxy tools like Charles, Fiddler, etc.
- Experience working with Android and iOS mobile apps
- Basic knowledge of automation testing – scripting and framework
- Working experience on Agile