We are looking for a Product Manager who will take responsibility for growing our real-money gaming products. You will be responsible for planning, managing, and implementing schedules to ensure deadlines are met and maintain a high-quality standard of product, operations, and delivery. You will be working closely with our design, business, engineering, and operations teams to comprehend user-facing roadblocks, brainstorm and curate beautiful solutions, and also ensure that the Passion Gaming brand grows manifolds. This role would provide you with an opportunity to sharpen our flagship Rummy Passion product as well as conceptualize and launch new games in the market.
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications to working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, business, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games!
- Exhibit sound product judgment, the ability to formulate a product strategy, and present clear, measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Identify key features to be added with business impact based on customer and market feedback. Create a backlog, prioritize features, get them developed, test, deliver, and measure.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Responsible for looking into product analytics and finding insights for the growth of the business.
Education and Experience Required
- Must have a B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years of hands-on experience in product management of the B2C Digital Product. Prior product development experience is a plus. Prior experience in the real money gaming industry will be given preference.
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications, and white papers. Translate business needs to technical requirements and AB tests, then work with development teams to ensure correct implementation and tracking.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to present work to executive staff. Expert in Jira and Confluence or any other Project Management and Product Management tools
- Solid understanding of data/analytics tools, and the ability to deep dive into data to make decisions.
Personality and Attitude Required
- Should be positively animated about driving product success in a highly competitive business.
- Key attributes include an authentic understanding of digital consumer behaviors and business models; sharp analytical skills; the ability to create and institutionalize product and business measurement frameworks; and articulate strategies.
- The ability to communicate well and the temperament to perform in a truly cross-functional set-up are critical.
- Love for games and creating a fun, compelling and addictive user experience.