We are looking for PPC Analyst
- Sound Knowledge of all forms of online advertising including Text Ads, Display Ads, Pop-up Ads, in-mail ads, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of keyword research tools.
- Creating multiple campaigns to focus on different kinds of Audience.
- Create website specific Bidding strategy to generate maximum and filtered traffic at lower cost.
- Should be able to track Conversions and generate daily reports for the running Campaigns.
- Goal setup in Google Analytics, experience with search network, content network, display network, and should have good knowledge of placements.
- Suggest Landing page optimizations.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Should have knowledge of social media Advertising such as Facebook Ads, twitter Ads, etc.
- Good knowledge of major web analytics tools other than Google Analytics (e.g. Alexa, Heap Analytics etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing for creation of Ads.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Monitoring online performance and identifying risks, gaps and opportunities
- Should be fully aware of google Advertising policies to so as to ensure that none of our Ads get disapproved.
- Measure the ROI of the online marketing spends.
- Should have good knowledge of Remarketing.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Mathematics
- 1-3 years of experience in PPC and SEM Analyst