We are searching for a motivated and experienced Player Service Head to lead our Player Service department. Your goal will be to provide outstanding service to our players by developing effective service procedures, increase player satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience of working in a Player Service Head position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the player Service department
- Lead the VIP Player Service Team to deliver best in class service to the VIP players
- Take ownership of player’s issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Create effective player service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop player satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Maintain accurate records and document all player service activities and discussions
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings
- Recruit, mentor and develop player service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Manage our ticketing system (ZOHO Desk) for all departments end to end
- End to end management of our dialer system to monitor and control all inbound and outbound calls and IVRs
- Manage team attrition
- Design, manage and facilitate ongoing trainings for player service team
- Doing regular QA for fatal calls and eliminate them by training to team & streamline procedures
Education and Experience Required
- Must be an MBA Marketing from recognised University.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in handling real money gaming player service team
- Minimum 5 years of experience in customer service team handling
- Analytical and methodical in approach.
- Attention to details and an investigative bent will be an added advantage.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Quick decision making.
- Good team management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly reliable team player with an excellent work ethic.