We are looking for a proficient HR Generalist who manages the day-to-day HR operations, and the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. The HR team is responsible for overall organizational development by handling employee relations and creating a strong ethical work environment.
- Efficiently manage employee attendance records and policies.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of labor laws and maintain strict compliance within the organization and ensure well-being of the employees.
- Carefully organize and update personnel records within our HRMS (Human Resource Management System).
- Adherence to statutory compliances.
- Foster relationships with external vendors such as insurance vendors.
- Take charge of general office administration to ensure a smooth and organized workplace.
- Contribute to payroll processes by providing employee information, including leaves of absence, sick days, and work schedules.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for company employees.
- Oversee event management tasks to facilitate successful company events and gatherings.
- Manage company assets effectively to ensure their proper utilization and maintenance.
- Supervise housekeeping staff to maintain a clean and safe working environment for all employees.
Education and Experience Required
- 2 to 3 years of proven experience as HR Generalist/ HR Admin
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent English – spoken and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency – MS Word, Excel and Power point