As an HR Executive you will be responsible for applying principles and best practices of Human Resource and coordinating with the Head Office. You should come with a positive attitude, confidence and be focused, hard-working, and ensure that all the employees follow the rules, regulation, and labor laws laid down by the government and best practices of the industry.
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Hiring and retaining talent for the organization at the right cost.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Administering all the hiring processes of new employees including the orientation and induction.
- Handling the conflicts and other issues within the company.
- Conducting exit interviews with outgoing employees.
- Counseling employees who are stressed.
- Maintaining a detailed record of the company’s employees.
- Ensuring all the employees comply with the HR policies.
- Maintaining and recording employee attendance.
- Coordinating with the Maintenance team of the building to ensure the issues are sorted (if aroused any) on a timely basis.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
Education & Experienced Required
- MBA (HR) will be highly preferred
- Minimum 6 months- 2 years of experience in a related field.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills along with good management skills.
- Must be aware about the roles and responsibilities of the HR.
- Looking for immediate joiners and local candidates.
- Must be open to work from the office.