As a Game Programmer / Hybrid App Developer, you would be responsible for multi-platform client-side game development.
- Design and develop Hybrid Mobile Application for Android / iOS Platforms
- Publish applications in respective stores.
- Improve the current tech stack to maximize application performance and to reduce load time.
- Cooperating with other teams in the process of building RESTful API.
- Research on Emerging technologies and trends.
- Integration of 3rd party API’s like Biometric, GPS, location etc.,
- Unit-testing of code.
- Plan and design technical architecture.
- Understand requirements and accordingly take architecture decisions, do feasibility analysis and provide time estimates.
Education and Experience Required
- B.E/B.Tech Degree in computer science or MCA. Diploma holders are not eligible
- Experience required: 3 to 6 years
- Mandatory skills: Hybrid App Development
- Must have developed enterprise mobile application with Integration to back end systems using Restful services.
- Skill Sets on technology aspects: HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Angular, React Native, IONIC, Cordova
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON.
- Strong mobile UI design (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance
- Familiar with RESTful APIs, UI Kit, offline storage, threading, performance tuning and all UI components in Android/IOS object library foundation.
- Should have strong analytical and troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of GIT
- Knowledge of SQL & NoSQL is a plus.
- Work on 3rd party libraries, cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Passion to explore and keep enhancing your skills.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation and communication skills