We are looking for an experienced software engineer to lead the game client development team. The team is responsible for building the next generation of our apps. You should be passionate about solving complex problems and building platforms and get work done from a team, keeping optimization, accuracy, efficiency, and security in mind while being hands-on with coding.
- Design and develop while contributing and providing feedback to your team members
- Write robust, clean and reusable code
- Translate design requirements into gameplay features and interactions
- Identify requirements and scope of new features and plan product roadmap that encompasses short-term and long-term plans
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
- Work closely with product management and Design teams to define and refine feature specifications
- Participate actively in recruitment and nurturing of engineers as awesome as you
Education and Experience Required
- 8+ years of experience with a solid foundation in computer science and strong competency in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- 5+ years of experience in Game Development
- Experience in managing a team
- You should be hands-on in coding yourself
- You should have experience of dealing with stakeholders for product features and product detailing.
- Never be afraid to use new technology and tools and have an attitude that will never give up on a problem
- Strong background in Unity and exceptional C# programming skills
- Excellent grip on REST APIs and web-sockets
- In-depth understanding of concurrency, synchronization, & memory usage
- Experience with app management in the Google Play Store, Apple App Store, etc.
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Excellent communication skills. Putting your thoughts through to other stakeholders in a cohesive manner should never be a problem for you.