We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who can drive the growth of self-operated paid marketing channels including Facebook, Google, Taboola (and other Native Marketing channels) and others, come up with creative ideas for ads and have full ownership of the testing.
- Driving the growth of self-operated paid channels, including Facebook, Google, Taboola, etc.
- Leverage data to optimize the channels’ efficiency.
- Come up with creative ideas for ads and have full ownership of the testing.
- Working with the creative team on the creative production and testing.
- Plan the strategic roadmaps for the channels, being on top of the latest trends in marketing.
- Drive the A/B tests to ensure the sustainable growth of the channel in creative, targeting, landing pages, and so on.
Education and Experience Required
- The candidate needs to have 4-6 years of relevant experience and a strong blend of hard and soft skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a Tier 1 or 2 institution is required.
- Min. 3 years of digital marketing experience, specifically on Facebook, SEM & Display,
- Strong data and creative minds in managing channels.
- A structured approach to the testing and experimentation
- Experienced in technical setup on Pixel/GTM tracking is a plus.
- Experience in CRO is a plus.
Personality and Attitude Required
- Should be positively animated about driving product success in a highly competitive business.
- Key attributes include authentic understanding of digital consumer behaviors and business models; sharp analytical skills; the ability to create and institutionalize product and business measurement frameworks; and articulate strategies.
- The ability to communicate well and the temperament to perform in a truly cross-functional set-up are critical.
- Love for games and creating a fun, compelling and addictive user experience.