We are looking for an experienced AWS Architect to lead our DevOps team.
- Good knowledge of the Cloud technology, different patterns, deployment methods, and compatibility of the applications
- Understand and articulate the different functions within AWS and design an appropriate solution, HLD, LLD around it
- Capabilities to provide AWS operations and deployment guidance and best practices throughout the lifecycle and all environments of a project.
- Good knowledge of the major AWS technologies and associated components and variations
- Deliver results on schedule
- Take ownership of one or more components of the platform and drive
- Improve the efficiency, scalability, stability and security of the system
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
Education and Experience Required
- 8+ years of experience working with AWS
- Experience of managing a team while being totally hands-on yourself
- Good knowledge of creating VPC, Subnets, Peering, Elastic IPs, AMIs, EBS, S3, Multi-region replication, EFS, Load balancers, Auto-scaling, NAT Instance and NAT Gateway, Internet Gateway, CustomerGateway, Virtual Private Gateways, Route53 Security components, Keypairsr, security groups, ACL, IAM, Directory Service, Certificate Manager, AWS SSO, KMS and Parameter store.
- Must have good knowledge on the networking, VPC, subnet, subnet masking, Elastic IPs, route tables, routing, access control list, NAT and port address translation.
- Must have experience in AWS RDS Aurora with MySQL Server and DocumentDB
- Understanding the significance of the different metrics under monitoring, their threshold values and should be able to take necessary corrective measures and place alerts/alarms based on the thresholds
- Must have experience in CloudWatch
- Must have experience in Lambda, API Gateways, SNS, SQS
- Good to have experience in AWS ElastiCache using Redis, AWS MSK
- Must have experience in architecting hybrid cloud solutions
- Good knowledge of AWS APIs for automation of tasks
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with customer support personnel and management for providing documentation to relevant parties
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- PF and gratuity
- Working 5 days a week
- Paid leaves (CL, SL, EL, ML) and holidays
- Parties, festivals, birthday celebrations, etc
- Equability: absence of favouritism in hiring & promotion