We are currently looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our growing Data Science team in Panchkula. As a Data Scientist, you will work closely with the Head of Data Science and a variety of cross-functional teams to identify opportunities to enhance the customer journey, reduce churn, improve user retention, and drive revenue.
- Expert level proficiency in either R or Python.
- Expert level proficiency in SQL scripting for RDBMS and NoSQL DBs (especially MongoDB)
- Tracking and insights on key metrics around User Journey, User Retention, Churn Modelling and Prediction, etc.
- Highly skilled in data-structures and ML algorithms, with the ability to create efficient solutions to complex problems.
- Experience of working on an end-to-end data science pipeline: problem scoping, data gathering, EDA, modeling, insights, visualizations, monitoring and maintenance.
- Proficient in creating beautiful Tableau dashboards.
- Problem-solving: Ability to break the problem into small parts and apply relevant techniques to drive the required outcomes.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of machine learning, probability theory, statistics, and algorithms. You will be required to discuss and use various algorithms and approaches on a daily basis.
- Proficient in at least a few of the following: regression, Bayesian methods, tree-based learners, SVM, RF, XGBOOST, time series modelling, GLM, GLMM, clustering, Deep learning etc.
Good to Have
- Experience in one of the upcoming technologies like deep learning, recommender systems, etc.
- Experience of working in the Gaming domain
- Marketing analytics, cross-sell, up-sell, campaign analytics, fraud detection
- Experience in building and maintaining Data Warehouses in AWS would be a big plus!