We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced App Marketing Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven experience in mobile app marketing along with a deep understanding of the player acquisition funnel, player tracking, cross-channel attribution and other performance marketing metrics. The App Marketing Manager will also possess understanding of player acquisition channels, strong problem-solving skills, and a technical understanding of modern web and app technologies in general.
- Execute a comprehensive player acquisition strategy to drive app installs and player engagement.
- Analyze and optimize player acquisition funnel to identify growth opportunities and improve conversion rates.
- Monitor and manage accurate tracking and attribution of every player touchpoint throughout the player life cycle.
- Collaborate with external partners like ad networks, publishers and technology vendors to build relationships and drive objectives as and when required.
- Deep dive into player acquisition and retention funnels, identifying key areas for improvement.
- Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data quality to analyze key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment
- Continuously analyze performance data and provide insights to optimize campaigns, identify trends, and inform strategy.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, competitor strategies, best practices, and emerging technologies to ensure the company remains at the forefront of app marketing.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to ensure seamless integration of marketing requirements with the product.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Proven experience in Mobile App marketing, UAC and app install campaigns on various paid and owned media like Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, etc
- Proven experience and in-depth understanding of Google Analytics and MMPs (Branch or other similar tools)
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute effective acquisition strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimize activities for return on investment and cost-efficiency
- Strong understanding of the player acquisition funnel, player acquisition journey, and cross-channel attribution
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and analytically.
- Decent technical understanding of web and app technologies in general.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.