MySQL Database Developer
As a MySql database developer, You would be responsible for database management for all the products.You would design DB Schema considering the scalability and performance requirements. Ensuring the performance, availability, and security of clusters of MySQL instances would be key part of the role.You would do upgrades, backups, recovery, migration etc on day to day basis.
- Strong proficiency in MySQL database management and DB design techniques.
- Proficient in writing and optimising SQL statements. – Join Queries and Sub Queries.
- Knowledge of Optimising SQL Log slow queries.
- Experience in writing stored procedures, queries, and triggers- MySql / Oracle 10g.
- Knowledge on MYSQL Replication : Master-Slave and troubleshooting
- Must have knowledge of Performance tuning of mysql database
- Must have good knowledge of MYSQL database upgradation
- Installation and configuration of MYSQL on linux on cloud environment- AWS.
- Understanding of MYSQL backup & recovery.
- Understanding of MySQL’s underlying storage engines such as InnoDB and MyISAM
- Experience in handling projects individually from front end-user interface design to back-end relational database development.
- Knowledge of Oracle 10g would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of NoSQL DB like MongoDB.
- Minnimum 3 to 5 Years of professional experience in managing MySql database on cloud platforms like AWS.
- B.E/B.Tech Degree or MCA.
- DBA certification course will be added advantage.
- PF & Gratuity
- Working 5 days a week
- Paid leaves(CL,SL,EL,ML), Holidays & Leave encashment
- Annual appraisal & promotion
- Parties, Festival celebration, Birthday celebration, R & R activity, etc
- Equability: the absence of favoritism in hiring & promotion