Retention Manager (Operations)
Retention Manager plays a critical role in supporting various campaigns for retention marketing. This role will offer immense insights into online rummy industry in India. You will implement the most innovative retention strategies and use the most cutting edge marketing tools to implement various campaigns.
- Analyse funnel data and understand the player movement on the website and app.
- Perform extensive campaign analysis daily, weekly, monthly to find growth opportunities.
- Take Full ownership for execution of various campaigns on retention.
- Engage in improving retention ARPU and churn.
- Spend time on the website, play and get a first-hand understanding of how the website works.
- Study market research data to build a broad understanding of a typical rummy player.
- Analyse conversion data and identify pain drop-off points and accordingly build an action plan.
- Think of creative concepts to convert and engage users.
- Understand revenue and retention strategy.
- Support in preparing and executing monthly marketing calendar for various campaigns.
- Perform creative analysis.
- Funnel analysis.
- Work with creative designers/web designers to ensure timely execution of campaigns.
- Manage and own project timelines, creative quality, and content effectiveness.
- Create/Work within the reporting framework to analyse the effectiveness of all campaigns.
- Engage in data analysis to improve and refine campaign performance.
- Campaign setup / data analysis on CleverTap.
- Hands-on experience on operating SaaS.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- E – B-Tech / M-Tech / Economics UG/PG / Statistics US/PG / MBA from a very well reputed college and a hunger for learning.
- E – 2 – 4 years of experience in online real money gaming retention handling
- E – B-Tech / M-Tech / Economics UG/PG / Statistics US/PG / MBA from a very well reputed college and a hunger for learning
- E – Excellent academic record, strong logical and analytical skills.
- E – Out of the box thinker and innovator.
- E – Excellent communication (oral and written) and analytical skills.
- D – Ability to work with data and uncover insights into consumer mindset.
[E – Expected] [D – Desirable]
- PF & Gratuity
- Working 5 days a week
- Paid leaves (CL,SL,EL,ML), Holidays & Leave encashment
- Annual appraisal & promotion
- Parties, Festival celebration, Birthday celebration, R & R activity, etc
- Equability: the absence of favoritism in hiring & promotion