As a Dev-Ops Administrator, You will be responsible for Linux Server Management on virtual machines hosted on cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud etc. Core functionalities would include Installation, configuration, and maintenance of game/website servers.You would be responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting game/web server related problems and handling system failures at hardware and software level on daily basis. You would also have to handle security threats like DDoS ,SQL injection ,brute force ,firewall etc.
- Should have strong OS administration skills on Linux – Ubuntu, CentOS
- Ability to write script in Bash, Perl/Python/Ruby.
- Understanding AWS infrastructure, tools and processes
- Should have experience in configuring/monitoring various AWS services – EC2, RDS(database) , Email Service,S3,Cloud Watch, DB hosting on EC2, Cloudfront,CDN,Route53 etc.
- Experience in managing Domain Name System related related changes
- Installing/implementing performance monitoring tools like DataDog, Nagios, Zapix etc.
- Strong understanding of secure Apache server configurations and SSL Configurations
- Creating and managing MySQL database backups, providing latest database dump, MySql replication techniques.
- Log Analysis of access log, error log, MySQL logs etc
- Assisting development team to create and maintain various staging servers. Ensuring infrastructure requirements for upcoming releases are taken care of in advance.
- Firewall management and maintenance (adjusting rules to suit new applications deployment)
- Familiarity with open source tools, monitoring systems, hardware troubleshoot, tracking, resolution, and routine maintenance with security updates
- Server migrations and database server migrations (RDS)
- Generating ad-hoc reports through predefined SQL queries
- Other encryption related tasks like MD5 , HASH etc
- Automated deployment tools like Jenkins,
- Knowledge of Git Repository, SVN etc
- Perform daily system monitoring in automated way, verifying the integrity and availability of all virtual hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups and other items.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Ensure connectivity between networked servers (VPN etc) is functioning as expected
- Experience in a 24×7 hosting environment.
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Min 5 Years of professional experience in linux administration on cloud platforms like AWS.
- B.E/B.Tech Degree or equivalent in a computer science.
- Certification in AWS and Linux administration would be advantage.
- PF & Gratuity
- Working 5 days a week
- Annual appraisal & promotion
- Parties, Festival celebration, Birthday celebration, R & R activity, etc
- Equability: the absence of favoritism in hiring & promotion