Marketing Data Analyst
We are seeking an individual who has a passion for data and a relentless focus on execution and delivery. You will be most successful in this role if you possess a right combination of data skills and marketing analysis.
Key Skills Required
- Complete understanding of marketing metrics such as CPA Optimization, ROI Computations and Campaign Performance Analysis
- Managing and implementing Pixel Tracking, Variable Handling in UTM (unified threat management) Code, etc.
- Creating user Funnel and analysing user behaviour to share business insight
- Analysing and identifying areas to optimize marketing campaigns to improve performance
- Ability to handle Big Data
- Sound knowledge of MS excel
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced working environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and across teams to get the job done
- Well versed with Google Analytics
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Marketing Data Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Mathematics