Customer Care Representative (Tamil, English & Hindi)
The Customer Care Executive should be able to answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints. Must be able to keep records of customer interaction and transactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions, are taken. Other responsibilities include processing orders, forms, and applications.
Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests. They should refer to unresolved grievances or special requests to designated departments for further action. The candidate must have good communication skills and listening ability along with active problem-solving skills. Good interpersonal skills and ability to handle pressure is vital to this position.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS (KRAs)
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience in customer care
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Tamil, English and Hindi Language is a plus point
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
- PF & Gratuity
- Working 5 days a week
- Annual appraisal & promotion
- Parties, Festival celebration, Birthday celebration, R & R activity, etc
- Equability: the absence of favoritism in hiring & promotion