PHP Web Developer- Joomla
As PHP developer You would be involved in the design, development, deployment and maintenance of custom web, mobile and desktop applications that would support our online game. You would be responsible to understand existing codebase of ‘Game’ web application and do required modifications and feature enhancements in collaboration with other cross functional teams.
- Knowledge of Joomla! CMS and Extension development is required.
- Good understanding of object oriented concepts and MVC design pattern skills.
- Understanding of Analytics programs and Payment gateways preferred.
- Good knowledge of MySQL database is required.
- Must have good knowledge of XML and JSON encoded data object model.
- Exceptional problem solving, written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to work efficiently with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Previous application development experience in a professional environment
- Experience in designing/developing web service with Rest API.
- Additional open source experience helpful, ie WordPress , Drupal etc
- Knowledge of other RDBMS and NOSQL database.
- Experience in working with version control tool like SVN , GIT etc.
- Experience in using project management tools like unfuddle , Jeera etc
- Minimum 3 Years of professional experience in developing/managing dynamic web sites with Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP) stack.