Digital Marketing Head (Acquisition)
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns including online advertising, website strategy and design, social media, mobile and deliverables.
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers and brochures.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions as well as PR, events and marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points including social networking landing pages and mobile
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO, GOOGLE PPC and Ad Words programs.
- Presenting recommendations to CEO.
- A/B TESTING.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyzes and interprets data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or Marketing from accredited university.
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing within the Online Gaming space.
- GOOGLE CERTIFICATION A PLUS.